Are you staying at home this summer and you don’t have the budget to send your kids into an overpriced holiday camp (No offence please)? Me too!
I will post a new week of holiday fun ideas for you and your children on every Saturday in the next upcoming weeks. I hope you find them useful 😉
*Travel around the World*
Where would you go if you could – Paris, Switzerland, Miami or Sydney?
What would you do, visit or eat?
This is how you and your children can explore the country or city of your dreams from home;
- Visit your local library and get some interesting books
- Cook recipes from that country
- Watch a documentary
- Learn a few new words in the foreign language spoken at your desired destination
- Make a quiz night – ask questions like; What is the capital of… or What do people from …eat for breakfast…
- Dress up and have a little party at home
- Make some Art typical from that country, for example fold Origami animals if you have always dreamed of going to Japan or make you own Pinata like we did –You can watch the video below 😉
Lime wedge for decoration
Coarse sugar for decoration
1 6 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
3/4 cup orange juice
2/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
25 – 30 small ice cubes (about 4 cups)
Green food colouring (optional)
Lemon or lime slices (optional)
Rub rims of margarita glasses with lime wedge; dip rims into a shallow dish of coarse sugar and shake off excess. Set aside.
Combine limeade concentrate, orange juice, and grapefruit juice & Cover and blend until smooth. Gradually add ice cubes through the hole in the lid of your blender, blending until slushy.
If desired, tint with a few drops of green food colouring. Pour into margarita glasses.
Garnish with citrus slices.
Please leave me your comments below
Like & Share