Thank you soooo much for all the LIKES of the last weeks & month!!!
And a big THANK YOU to all my Followers!!! 😉
My kids and I love the circus! So this week we want to look on how we can get some of our own circus show talents out to the world!
Is there a circus in your town or city right now?
If yes, visiting it could be a great start for the third holiday week, wouldn’t it?
If not, YOU should become creative – Who would you like to be? The Clown, the Lion Tamer, the Juggler, the Hula-Hula girl or boy, the Plate Spinner, the Diabolo Artist, the Mime….
This is how you and your children can explore YOUR Circus Skills this week;
- Visit your local Circus
- Teach your pet a new trick together with your kids
- Visit a trampoline centre and practise a new move
- Create some costumes (Ballerina, Clown etc.)
- Practice the Hula-Hula – on your arm, leg or neck and maybe with 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Practice acrobatic tricks – cart wheel, split, somersault
- Make your own juggle balls – watch the video below 😉
- Lean how to juggle – balls, rings or scarfs
- Make your own tickets
- Fry some popcorn
- Invite your extended family and friend to watch your circus performance
If you have missed the previous 6 Week Holiday Program ideas – here are the links:
Please Like & Share
Leave me your comments below 🙂