How has your first ‘Back to school’ week been?
Mine was pretty busy –getting back into a proper routine with my kids was a big run around.
My older two are now of to secondary education and I have started to home educate my little one plus work…
My Top 10 Tips are;
- Motivate yourself and your kids to re-start a bedtime routine.
- Prepare everything you need for the next day the night before, that will save you the hassle in the morning were everyone is still tired.
- Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier, to give you enough time for a nice cuppa, before the school run or home school day starts.
- Make tick lists of what you have to do during the week, day or month.
- Track your progress – not super detailed or time consuming.
- Reward yourself and your children for all the effort every so often!
- Save fancy dinners for the weekend – My kids love helping me prepare nice food.
- If you are in a real hurry during the week, start preparing dinners at the weekend and freeze them in portion sizes. Add fresh fruit, vegetables or salads to boost a healthy meal during the week.
- Shop groceries at the weekend or order online, when the kids and or hubby can help you packing everything away.
- Relax – do not forget that everything takes time!
For all the home educators out there I would like to invite you to have a look at my new venture: www.professionalhomeeducatoracademy.com .
If you wonder how to create a successful home school environment for your children, than the PHEA Video Training Program + Workbook and Template Book is right for you, especially if you are just starting out with homeschooling.
If you are already home educating for some time, it still might be interesting for you, because the program gives lots of tips and inside on how to create routines, advice and teaching tips for children with special education needs and many more.
And do not forget to sign up for the Newsletter, to receive the free eBook “ 7 Ways to Make Reading Fun for Kids “ & bi-monthly Newsletter including interesting Teaching Nuggets! Watch the video on How to make a Time Table for Home Educators below.
All the Best
Please Like & Share