Finding money to buy something new for your family or to reinvest in your entrepreneurial venture can be very hard and stressful in the current economy. But there are still many ways to make money in a short time, without robbing the bank. One of those is to sell via online market platform.
Did you know that the BEST time for retailers, about 75% of sales, in the entire year is between 1st December to 1st January? And you don’t have to be a professional retailer, to jump on the sales train.
So if you are looking for ways to make some extra money, think about what you have in your home that you can sell online, for example used cloth, Baseball cards, stamps, toys, or furniture etc.
Or add the products and services you offer on your homepage, to create another option for customers and clients to find and buy from you.
Ask.co.uk states that “eBay has created a powerful marketplace for the sale of goods and services by a passionate community of individuals and small businesses. eBay is The World’s Online Marketplace with a global customer base of 233 million customers. eBay.co.uk has achieved the 10 million live listings landmark, meaning there are more than 10 million items for sale on the site at any one time.”
Here is my Top 5 list on How to Quick Sale Products on Ebay:
1. Clean the item (used items)
2. Check for faults and if you find any describe them in your listing
3. Take a picture on a white background (if possible)
4. Write a full item description and list all benefits of the item
5. Package the item well enough for a secure transport
Here is my Top 5 list on How to Quick Sale Services on Ebay:
1. Describe your service in detail
2. List ALL benefits
3. Choose a picture that connects well to the service you provide
4. Include where the service takes place, for example town or country
5. Include how the service will be provided, for example in person, online or via phone
What has worked for you? Let me know by leaving me your comments below, thanks!
Please LIKE & SHARE