Whether you are a product or service bases business, Social Media Marketing is a great way to connect with potential and existing customers and clients.
No matter whether you have a brick-and-mortar store or an online bases business or whether you operate a micro-, small, medium or large firm; most consumers will search online first prior to making a purchase. You can use this knowledge by creating professional social media channels, which allow your website and store to be found much easier.
I have created the following video, in which I share my view on:
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- Traditional Marketing versus Social Media Marketing
- Advantages of Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- Advantages for Your Customers, Clients & Prospective Clients
- Recent Stats on the Impact of Social Media
- Study Data on: Marketers experience with Social Media Marketing
You can either plan your campaign yourself or delegate it to someone like me 😉
As a final point I would like to remind you that consistency is the key priority of a successful Social Media Marketing campaign, because on average a consumer will need 7 contacts of marketing communication / activities to get to KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST you and your business. The easiest way to accomplish this is; showing up.
All the Best,